Review of Ev0lve. (CSGO)

Discussion in 'Testimonial' started by ThatWhiteDude, Jan 2, 2017.

1. ThatWhiteDude

ThatWhiteDude Member

Hey guys after using the cheat for a decent amount of time, i decided to do a review on it, hope you enjoy.

Legitbot: 9/10 - I have recently started using this more and more. The legit portion of the cheat is extremely customizable, and gives you that edge in a game. You can definitely feel yourself hitting more shots then you were before, and it's completely hidden if configured correctly.

Ragebot: 9/10 - Even with the recent update to Ev0vle (Some saying that the cheat got worse, but i don't think it did really), the ragebot is still great. I've been able to use it against all sorts of other cheats and easily defeat them. Could use a bit more work in terms of auto walling (Although at the time this is posted i believe there is issues with that?) but i can't hold that against the cheat since the recent update just released. Another nice feature would be more variety in the anti-aims, and better ones. The release of Fake Static 2 was a good start to this.

Triggerbot: N/A /10
    - Can't really comment on this as a never use trigger bots, but from the messing around that i've done with it, i've seen no problems with it.

Visuals: 10/10
    - Probably one of the best parts of the cheat (In my opinion) I love the massive amounts of options and customization that is given to you. Everything is customizable, from the positions of certain things to colors, and whatever else you could want to customize honestly. Not to much to say here besides it being the most you could ask for in terms of visuals from a cheat provider.

Misc: 8/10 - With the recent update i like the skinchanger a lot more then i used too, it's easier to use and much, much more convenient. The Bunnyhop cheat is great, and i never run into issues with it. Besides that there are many options that you can choose from, i just can't think of all of them off the top of my head.

Loader: 10/10 - Even with the somewhat recent detection of Ev0vle (Being it's first detection ever) I have to give the loader a 10/10 because of the recent update. The updated loader not only looks great, but performs better then the old loader, and is, of course, undetected.

Menu: 10/10
    - The menu of Ev0vle is probably one of my favorite things. The menu itself looks fantastic. The color scheme is great and everything is laid out easy to read and is well organized. Navigating throughout the menu is simple and quick.

Overall: 9/10
    - This is 100% the best cheat i have used, easily beats other cheat providers in terms of performance, looks, and even the community is great. The coder is great and does his part in fixing things properly and ensuring that the cheat stays up-to-date and undetected. Would definitely recommend this cheat to anybody looking for a new cheat in CSGO.

Tactical Doge and Viazemsky like this.
  2. ImAlwaysRight

ImAlwaysRight Donator

You wanna review something but you're not even able to write the title right?

3. ThatWhiteDude

ThatWhiteDude Member

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out.

4. Tactical Doge

Tactical Doge Secret Agent Doge

Warum so gemein :(

psYducKK likes this.
  5. REX

REX ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice review but why is literally everybody rating the features 8/10 for example eventhough they don't even mention the downsides?! That doesn't make any sense.... If you don't have anything to complain about than you have to rate the features 10/10. ;)

6. ThatWhiteDude

ThatWhiteDude Member

Liking a feature but not loving it does note equate to a 10. Just because i have no complaints doesn't mean it can't be improved. Granted i didn't list how it could be improved here, but this isn't really the thread for that.

ImAlwaysRight and Tactical Doge like this.
  7. REX

REX ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah that's your opinion. But whenever I see someone writing a review about a hack and he does the same thing you did I feel like the person just wrote a random number while rating the aimbot for example. Like it is more a feeling on how it is rated for the person and not rated regarding facts or the actual quality of it. But yeah just my opinion regarding those things ^^

8. imi-tat0r

imi-tat0r Coder
    Staff Member

A Review will always be influenced by the person writing it and I'd rather have a 9/10 without any suggestions on improving the feature than stupid suggestions which aren't possible etc.

REX likes this.
  9. ImAlwaysRight

ImAlwaysRight Donator

If they had a previous cheat which was better in this kind of section than ev0, why should he not be allowed to cut some points? It's a review, a personal opinion and if he says that this feature could've been better (or was just not as expected), he can cut whatever he wants.

10. REX

REX ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well you can write that tho :eek: If the aimbot from another hack was better in your opinion you could say that, you don't have to but yeah....
    The things is that there is always something which could be improved. So if you rate a hack and you give the aimbot a 8/10 for example than why don't you say that you like the unityhacks aimbot more, you know... That's what I would do tho . ^^
    As I said just my opinion about those things.

Yeah ofc if there are stupid suggestions it is annoying as fuck to read that review but if you got good suggestions or things you think could be improved you should say that. ;)