Ev0lve.xyz Testimonial!

Discussion in 'Testimonial' started by Jamie12365, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie12365

Jamie12365 ev0lve Customer

Hello everyone! My name is Jamie and I currently live in London, England. I have had Ev0lve for 4 days now and I certainly do have quite a few things to say about it!

Legit: (I dont know)/10.
    I never played legit, dont see the point in it, cheating against legit players, therefore I cant really give an opinion, but if I were to give one, it would be all positive since there are lots of legit settings any player can fiddle with to look as legit or fishy as they wish!

Ragebot: 10/10.
    A masterpiece, the ragebot has everything needed for HvH and is very simple to use, there are no complicated tabs and everything is a stress free experience. HvH with this cheat is super easy and fun to setup and test!

Visuals: 9/10.
    The visuals work perfectly, the radar is something I really like about the cheat since I can press tab and see where people are in a 360 degree map. Also, the wallhack is very easily configured with many different types of settings. One thing I would like to add is skeletons I dont know why but I think it could be useful!

Misc: 9/10.
    Everything in the Misc section works to perfection! Unlike other cheats (Just about every P2C) Have detected elements of their cheat, however, (to my knowledge) Ev0lve V0rtex has none. One thing I would have liked is third person, which would be very helpful if I wanted to see myself spinbot :D

Security: 9/10.
    Cant really say much about this one, Ive only had it for 4 days, No detection yet :> however, when I joined there was an instance where the cheat was detected, but thats all the detections I know of.

Community: 9/10
    Now, the only reason, I dont give it 10/10, is that I dont speak German... This is a mainly German speaking community (Not that I mind) and I dont understand most of the things they say. However, the Support staff and members all speak english and the support is always very fast and friendly!

neosausage and EvilCookie like this.
  2. Thiblizz

Thiblizz Donator

Nice review buddie :).

3. imi-tat0r

imi-tat0r Coder
    Staff Member

Thank you for your positive review.
    Your Subscription has been extended by 3 days.

Have fun with ev0lve!

Regards
    ev0lve-team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.