Ev0 Testimonial.

Discussion in 'Testimonial' started by BobRoss, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobRoss

BobRoss #1 Painter

Ive been waiting for the cheat to come back up to do my Testimonial as I know there will probably be a few new customers.

Legit Aimbot:
    9/10 - After spending a few hours messing around in bot and deathmatch lobbies. I found a balance between smooth aimbots for when I'm playing really legit, and silent aimbots for when I feel like playing a bit more hard. Great cheat, and if you are willing to spend enough time to set it up, really worth it.

Rage Aimbot: 10/10 - I admit I'm not the best at HVH, but ever since using this and playing around in the ev0 mm hvh servers, ive found the cheat super strong depending on how you play.

ESP/Visuals: 10/10 - Easily my favourite cheat ESP. Ability to toggle on hold which some P2C's still don't include. Great for legit play, and for HVH / Raging.

Triggerbot: 9/10 - Does what it says on the tin. Very useful for AWP / Scout / Deagle especially on CT. Do think the inclusion of delay would be nice, but if you are good at holding angles you can hide it easily.

Misc: 10/10 - Has all you need in a misc. Great HVH features, anti-untrusted and anti-faceit for those who are less skilled at making those styles of configs / new people to the cheat. With the new vortex update they have added pattern id's to in game if I remember correctly, which is a massive improvement. Would enjoy a Third Person.

Security: 10/10 - Unluckily, I joined ev0lve very close to the untrusted and vac wave. Luckily I haven't been affected by any of the bans as at the time I was too busy setting up settings and I noticed people saying they had been banned so I stuck on -insecure. Apart from that, it seems very good and with the ability to choose who they accept it also adds that extra layer that some more well known P2C's don't have.

Community: 10/10 - Very kind! Its a mostly German community and I don't really speak much German, so I have to use google translate to understand what people are saying. Apart from that its very easy to ask questions or help people out even with some language barriers.

TLDR: Great cheat for HVH, Great for legit if you willing to spend a while getting all your settings to your standards. Overall great community!

Weber.J, iCry, ZykliZz and 3 others like this.
  2. Vito.Gastro

Vito.Gastro Applicant

dawng, so many good reports on ev0lve, hope i'd get accepted..

3. iCry

iCry nSpread <3

Glad we have you in the community :D

BobRoss likes this.
  4. Jay22

Jay22 Member

Good luck! <3

5. COD2016

COD2016 Member

Wow, incredible, thanks for the testimonial. Looks very good!

6. GrahamB013

GrahamB013 Applicant

This was very helpful, glad you wrote it. Still hoping on my application response, nerve racking. OH and Merry Christmas

BobRoss likes this.
  7. l e o n

l e o n GTA MODDER

Very Nice!

8. imi-tat0r

imi-tat0r Coder
    Staff Member

Thank you for your positive review.
    Your Subscription has been extended by 3 days.

Have fun with ev0lve!

Regards
    ev0lve-team

BobRoss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.